How to use the resource lending library
In order to borrow items from Caverstede Lending Library you must agree to the following terms:
1. Schools / Settings may borrow a maximum of 6 resources at any one time plus up to 2 books - either from the childrens book selection or adult resource books and 1 wooden puzzle at any one time.
2. Resources are borrowed for up to a half term. The resources may be returned early and you may borrow as often as you wish. If at the end of the half term the resource is not on the waiting list it can be loaned again for a further half term if required.
3. Resources must be returned clean, undamaged and complete.
4. If a resource is damaged or lost the setting will be asked to either replace the resource or pay for the replacement. You will not have to pay for damage caused by normal wear and tear but we do need you to report any problems.
5. You may return the resource/s Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00 and 16.00 during term time (a later time may be possible, please ask).
A loan agreement form must be completed by a manager/headteacher/childminder before items can be borrowed.
Resources are listed into various types. Scroll through the images and text and once you find an item you would like to borrow, make a note of the item number (Hub Sen 01 etc).
Call Caverstede Nursery School - 01733 571742, to check that the item is in stock and reserve for collection.
If the item is already being borrowed, you can reserve it for when it is returned.
We would welcome feedback on the resources and how beneficial it has been at your setting and how it has benefitted you/ the children you support.
If there are any SEN resources or equipment that you have come across that you feel would be useful but have been too expensive to purchase independently, please let us know as we may be able to source these to add to the library.