All SEN Resources available
SEN Resources - Development
- Items to help encourage hand to eye coordination.
- Cause and effect
- Attention and engagement
- Develop motor skills
SEN Resources - Sensory
- A range of products to offer sensory experiences.
- Encourage anticipation
- Items for children who have an interest in things that spin/turn
- Help to promote an understanding of cause and effect
SEN Resources - literacy
- Includes a range of tactile and sensory board books.
- Sensory finger puppet books
- Electronic books with sound
- Electronic technology - helps to develop language skills, manual dexterity and interaction.
SEN Resources - equipment
- Wedge and round cushions; helps to support balance, good posture and to assist children who struggle to sit still.
- Time Tracker; visual time tracking aid.
- Viperating Snake; vibrating product to offer taxtile stimulation.
- A range of training scissors.
- Bear Hugs - THESE ITEMS SHOULD ONLY BE USED IF ADVISED BY YOUR SENCo OR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST.
SEN Resources - wooden puzzles
- A variety of wooden puzzles.
- Helps to improve hand-eye coordination
- Develops motor skills
SEN Resources - visual impairment
- A range of braille books.
- items that develop sensory learning.
- Pre-Braille blocks to help with fine motor skills and language & communication.